>Mobile app downloads soaring, but not generating big profits

>Mobile app downloads soaring, but not generating big profits: “About 80% of mobile apps can be downloaded from online stores free-of-charge; Gartner is projecting its revenue totals for the remaining 20% of products. Some developers include advertising within free applications, which Gartner projects will generate an additional $600 million for mobile app developers.”

For those selling ads, if iPhone ever comes broken so you can use AdBlockers or universal blockers to not display Mobile Ads, that business model is gonna take a big dive.

Can you believe Tap Tap Revenge 3, grosses over $1 million in song sales every month. Crazy…

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments